Women's and Men's Precision Haircutting, Dimensional Hair Color, Special Occasion Styling and Children's Haircutting.
Serenity works on a performance-based level system where each service provider's level is determined by the demand on their time. A higher level equals higher demand.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined.”
What is your guilty pleasure?
“Reading a book on the beach.”
What is your beauty philosophy?
“A healthy lifestyle.”
What or who inspires you?
“My family! From my husband, to my parents and two brothers they each have their own qualities that I admire about them.”
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
“Anything dessert, especially if it’s chocolate!”
- Redken Certified Haircolorist (2018)
- 5th Ave Balayage and Formulations for Reds with Redken Artist Tara Abramowicz (2016)
- SpaRitual Advanced Pedicure Procedures and Product Knowledge (2016)
- Redken Upcoming 2016 Trends (2016)
- Pureology Certification (2015)
- Alex Anthony Curl Systems: Stylist’s Solution for all Things Curly (2015)
- Moroccan Oil Red Carpet Ready (2015)
- Red Carpet Ready Upstyling (2015)
- Spa Ritual Nails (2014)
- Hair Treats extensions certification (2014)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Ryan Morgan, Julie Lahr, and Tara Gardiner “Color Fix” (2014)
- Redken Blond Obsessed (2014)
- Summit Salon Associate Program in NYC (2014)
- Men's cutting class focused on fading (2013)
- Redken foiling with Tobey (2013)
- Redken creative color placement with Ty Isobe (2013)
- Summit Salon II class (2013)
- Redken Cutting Class (2012)
- Redken Chromatics 101 (2012)
- Norvell Spray Tan Technician Training (2012)
- Pureology Product Knowledge (2012)
- Men’s Cutting Class (2012)
- Redken exchange Coloring Out of Your Mind with Kristina Russell, Lauren Hagen, and Adam Browne (2012)
- Pureology Curly hair cutting class (2012)
- Keratin Complex Certified (2011)
- Graduated from North Haven Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School (2007)