Women's and Men's Precision Haircutting, Dimensional Hair Color, Special Occasion Styling and Children's Haircutting.
Serenity works on a performance-based level system where each service provider's level is determined by the demand on their time. A higher level equals higher demand.
Which celebrity do you think has great hair or renders great style?
“Lauren Conrad. Her outfits are always so cute. I love how she has very classy style but she adds trendy flairs too! “
What is your beauty philosophy?
“When you look good, you feel good. So, always look your best!”
What do you like most about working at Serenity Salon and Day Spa?
“I love the atmosphere! Everyone here is so welcoming to anyone that comes through the salon doors.”
What is on your iPod or in your CD player?
“I listen to a little bit of everything but it’s mainly country. It definitely varies though!”
Who or what inspires you?
“My parents inspire me to always be the best that I can be and to be a hard worker. All of the educators that I’ve met through Redken have insipred me to always keep my goals in mind and do as much with my career as possible. They really keep me motivated to further my education and motivate me to be creative with new trends.”
- Redken Certified Haircolorist (2018)
- Summit Salon Associate Program (2017)
- 5th Ave Balayage and Formulations for Reds with Redken Artist Tara Abramowicz (2016)
- Certified Redken Colorist. (2016)
- SpaRitual Advanced Pedicure Procedures and Product Knowledge (2016)
- Redken Upcoming 2016 Trends knowledge (2016)
- Alex Anthony Curl Systems: Stylist’s Solution for all Things Curly (2015)
- Pureology: Pure Form Cutting (2015)
- Blonding Class with Tara (2015)
- Spa Ritual Nails (2014)
- SpaRitual product knowledge (2014)
- Hair Treats extension certification (2014)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Ryan Morgan, Julie Lahr, and Tara Gardiner “Color Fix”(2014)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Isabella Vazquez and Gaby Miley “Curl Couture” (2014)
- Redken Blonde Obsessed class (2014)
- Redken Creative color placement class with Ty Isobe (2014)
- Redken Exhange NYC with Linda Macchi and Christopher Sulimay “Step Up” (2013)
- Redken Creative color placement using Chromatics with Ty Isobe (2013)
- Redken foiling class with Tobey (2013)
- Men’s cutting class- focused on fading (2013)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Alicia Marcano, Zoraida Saray, and, Julie Lahr “Mixing It Up Formulations” (2012)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Kristina Russell, Lauren Hagen, and, Adam Browne “Coloring Out of Your Mind” (2012)
- Pureology Product Knowledge (2012)
- Men’s Cutting class (2012)
- Norvell Spray Tanning Technician training (2012)
- Pureology Curly Hair Cutting Class (2012)
- Norvell® Certified Spray Tanning Technician (2012)
- Redken Cutting Class (2012)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Lori Zabel, Taichi Isobe, and, Ryan Morgan “Everything’s Included” (2012)
- Exclusive 4-day training with Redken Artists Hugo Urias and Adina Doss “Cut and Know Why” (2012)
- Graduate of Wilcox Technical High School in the Cosmetology Department (June 2011)
- Cosmetology License (2011)