Women's & Men's Precision Hair Cutting, Dimensional Hair Color, and Special Occasion Styling.
Serenity works on a performance-based level system where each service provider's level is determined by the demand on their time. A higher level equals higher demand.
What is your guilty pleasure?
“Shopping – I love to splurge on jewelry.”
Which celebrity do you think has great hair or renders great style?
“Carrie Underwood – I love her style, tasteful yet simple and beautiful.”
What do you like best about working at Serenity Salon & Day Spa?
“The atmosphere and people I work with.”
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
“Italian. It’s my comfort food!”
What is on your iPod or in your CD player?
What is your favorite movie?
- 5th Ave Balayage and Formulations for Reds with Redken Artist Tara Abramowicz (2016)
- Blonding Class with Tara (2015)
- Pureology Certified (2015)
- Spa Ritual Nails (2014)
- Hair Treats extensions certification (2014)
- Redken creative color and cutting techniquies with Tara A. (2014)
- NYC summit associate business class (2014)
- Redken Creative color placement using Chromatics with Ty Isobe (2013)
- Redken foiling class with Tobey (2013)
- Men’s cutting class- focused on fading (2013)
- Redken Cutting Class (2012)
- Redken Chromatics 101 (2012)
- Redken Exchange - Coloring out of your mind (2012)
- Pureology Curly hair cutting class (2012)
- Hands-on training focusing on newest Redken hair coloring techniques including Creative Coloring (2010)
- Latest cutting and coloring training with Sam Villa & Chris Sorbie at Fox woods MGM (2010)
- Attended a hands-on “Intro to Color” program on all the Redken color lines (2010)
- Certified in Keratin Complex Hair Therapy treatment (2010)
- Graduate of North Haven Academy Paul Mitchell Partner School (2007)
- Exclusive Redken in-salon training in the latest cutting, texturizing and razor techniques
- Redken Exchange NYC with Lori Zabel, Taichi Isobe, and Ryan Morgan Everything’s Included
- Coloring Out of Your Mind
- Mixing It Up Formulations
- Men’s Cutting Class