Serenity works on a performance-based level system where each service provider's level is determined by the demand on their time. A higher level equals higher demand.
What is your guilty pleasure?
“Spending an entire day reading books, or playing video games, while listening to music.”
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Everyone is beautiful just as everyone is different. You just need to work with what you have to find your own personal and unique beauty and look.”
What do you like most about working at Serenity Salon & Day Spa?
“I love the family feel of it. The people I work with as well as the clients that come in; everyone is very close and helps each other out.”
What is your favorite food or local restaurant?
“I love a good burger or steak, as well as baked mac and cheese.”
What is your favorite movie?
“It’s a tie between The Little Mermaid, Rush Hour, Hunger Games, and any of the Avengers series.”
- 5th Ave Balayage and Formulations for Reds with Redken Artist Tara Abramowicz (2016)
- Reflexology 2 day course with International Dermal Institute (2016)
- SpaRitual Advanced Pedicure Procedures and Product Knowledge (2016)
- Redken: Color Basics (2016)
- Cosmetology license (2013)
- Donna Bella Extension certification (2013)