Sunless Tanning Salon in Wallingford, CT
Get that gorgeous “off the beach” look without even stepping into the sun! Not just a tan, it’s a healthy skin treatment too. Our highly concentrated anti-oxidant blend aids in the reversal of daily skin damage. Norvell ™ formulations offer a beautiful instant bronze with a smooth transition to a natural looking DHA tan. Get Natural color results with any skin type.
The most natural-looking tan!
The most natural-looking tan I have ever received! The application was flawless! -Karen
Sunless Tanning Salon in Wallingford, CT Prices
|Full Body (includes a pH balancing prep spray and post moisturizing spray)||$38|
|(3) Full Body||$103|
|(5) Full Body||$171|
|1 custom spray tan per month, $10 for each additional tan, 15% off post tan products||$50|
Why Choose Serenity Salon & Day Spa to get a custom spray tan?
- We use a product for natural color results for any skin type.
Formulations offering a beautiful instant bronze with a smooth transition to a natural DHA tan. Results are natural across a broad spectrum of skin shades and tones.
- Not Just A Tan, it’s a healthy skin treatment too.
Skin firming formula builds and restores the skins’ matrix, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The highly concentrated antioxidant blend combats daily skin damage.
- Lasting Results.
Clients can expect 7-10 days of gorgeous “just off the beach”TM color with proper maintenance. An even color fade ensures complete customer satisfaction.
24-48 Hours Prior To Session
- Exfoliate. Exfoliate. Exfoliate.
We cannot overstress the importance of pre-session exfoliation. 24-hours prior to your appointment, clear away any dry, dead skin cells with a pH balancing scrub such as Norvell® Amber Sun TM Body Scrub. For extreme areas use a deep exfoliator such as Sea Coral Salt Scrub, no less that 24-hours prior to your session.
- Protect your skins pH levels.
Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products, or in shower moisturizers. These products can neutralize that DHA bronzing reaction within the skin.
- Hair Removal.
Any depilatory creams, waxing or shaving should be completed 24 hours prior to your session.
Day of session
- Don’t create sunless barriers.
Avoid applying anything to the skin that may act as a barrier between the sunless solution and the skin. Deep penetration of the solution is key to beautiful lasting color. Do not apply lotions, creams, or perfumes prior to session. Use deodorant sparingly.
- Remove any make-up prior to the sunless application.
- Arrive Prepared.
Wear loose fitting dark colored clothing and remove jewelry. Tight clothing can rub or smear bronzers, especially around the knees, elbows, chest and waist.
- Forget to exfoliate? Pressed for time?.
We recommend using our eXmitt® pre-tan body buff to instantly clear away any dead skin cells, clean the skin of any barriers and balance the pH level of the skins surface. Infused with our proprietary pH balancing formula, the eXmitt® is designed to gently exfoliate and buff the skin while accelerating DHA color development without the need for water.
Immediately Prior to the session
- Optimize pH levels.
Apply Norvell xLaTan TM pH balancing spray to stabilize the skins’ pH level as well as to provide a quick surge of moisture within the skin. Having the proper skin pH boosts DHA development, speeding result times and resulting in a deeper, darker tan. Having a stable skin pH combats the dreaded “orange effect.”
After session care
- Once dry, apply Trigger Effect TM to add moisture, seal sunless results and boost the DHA reaction.
- You should refrain from showering as long as possible (up to 24-hours.) As with all DHA products, sunless color begins showing development approx. 4- hours after application and continues to darker for up to 24 hours. If you must shower during the 4-24 hours following the application, WARM WATER RINSE ONLY. The use of soap can inhibit the full development of DHA color. Important: Cosmetic instant bronzers will wash away during the first shower. Pools and spas that utilize chlorine can cause fading.
- When showering after 24 hours, use only a mild pH balancing shower gel such as Amber Sun TM Body Wash. Refrain from using scrubs or high pH soaps as these will strip away your sunless color.
- Extend and build color between sessions with a daily application of Pro-Long TM color extending moisturizer. Need touch ups? Use 4-faces TM or any other Norvell® self-tanning product between full sessions.