Women's and Men's Precision Haircutting, Dimensional Hair Color, Special Occasion Styling and Children's Haircutting.
Serenity works on a performance-based level system where each service provider's level is determined by the demand on their time. A higher level equals higher demand.
What or who inspires you?
“My family and husband. They inspire me to be the best that I can be. They make me want to give everything my all and make each day better than the last.”
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Less is more. I like to keep everything simple and make an impact with subtle details.”
What’s your favorite spotify or Pandora station?
“Usually country is my go to. Although, I do love yacht rock radio.”
What is your favorite movie/tv show?
“Grease! Anytime it’s on TV I have to watch it!”
What is your guilty pleasure?
“Any kind of sweet treat! Or reality TV!”
- Barbicide Certification (2020)
- Salt Society Color Melting & Social Media (2019)
- Salt Society Color & Communication (2019)
- Up Close with Tracey Cunningham & Sam Villa (2019)
- Shag & Pixie Trend Haircuts with Joe Chesbro (2019)
- Moroccan Oil- 2018 Bridal trends (March 2018)
- Next Level hair show (October 2018)
- Teasy Lights from Salt Society (2018)
- Color melting and wide plank balayage from Salt Society (2018)
- Summit Salon Associate Program (2017)
- Redken Certified Haircolorist (2016)
- 5th Ave Balayage and Formulations for Reds with Redken Artist Tara Abramowicz (2016)
- Certified Redken Colorist. (2016)
- SpaRitual Advanced Pedicure Procedures and Product Knowledge (2016)
- Redken Upcoming 2016 Trends knowledge (2016)
- Alex Anthony Curl Systems: Stylist's Solution for all Things Curly (2015)
- Pureology: Pure Form Cutting (2015)
- Blonding Class with Tara (2015)
- Spa Ritual Nails (2014)
- SpaRitual product knowledge (2014)
- Hair Treats extension certification (2014)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Ryan Morgan, Julie Lahr, and Tara Gardiner Color Fix (2014)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Isabella Vazquez and Gaby Miley Curl Couture (2014)
- Redken Blonde Obsessed class (2014)
- Redken Creative color placement class with Ty Isobe (2014)
- Redken Exhange NYC with Linda Macchi and Christopher Sulimay Step Up (2013)
- Redken Creative color placement using Chromatics with Ty Isobe (2013)
- Redken foiling class with Tobey (2013)
- Men’s cutting class- focused on fading (2013)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Alicia Marcano, Zoraida Saray, and, Julie Lahr Mixing It Up Formulations (2012)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Kristina Russell, Lauren Hagen, and, Adam Browne Coloring Out of Your Mind (2012)
- Pureology Product Knowledge (2012)
- Men’s Cutting class (2012)
- Norvell Spray Tanning Technician training (2012)
- Pureology Curly Hair Cutting Class (2012)
- Norvell® Certified Spray Tanning Technician (2012)
- Redken Cutting Class (2012)
- Redken Exchange NYC with Lori Zabel, Taichi Isobe, and Ryan Morgan Everything's Included (2012)
- Exclusive 4-day training with Redken Artists Hugo Urias and Adina Doss Cut and Know Why (2012)
- Graduate of Wilcox Technical High School in the Cosmetology Department (June 2011)
- Cosmetology License (2011)