Making sure everything about your visit is perfect. Your decision to visit Serenity is a choice that she deeply appreciates. Theresa constantly strives to deliver the best services and products available in the Greater New Haven area. If there is anything that she can do to improve your visit, just let her know.
What or Who inspires you?
“Hard working people who have a healthy working and family lifestyle inspire me. I am also inspired by people who love to give back to others, pay it forward.”
What is your guilty pleasure?
What is your beauty philosophy?
“Eating healthy and drinking lots of water.”
What do you like best about working at Serenity Salon & Day Spa?
“Getting to meet all the wonderful people who come through our doors.”
What is something people don’t know about you?
“I love flowers and gardening. It makes me feel at peace.”
- Barbicide Certification 2020
- Summit Salon Business Center 2018
- Summit Salon Associate Program (2017)
- Redken Upcoming Trends (2016)
- SpaRitual Advanced Pedicure Procedures and Product Knowledge (2016)
- Summit Salon Business Center Mission Possible Workshop with Peter Mahoney and Kristi Valenzuela (2016)
- Summit Salon Pro (2014)
- Spa Ritual Nails (2014)
- 2012 NorvellÂ® Certified Spray Tanning Technician (2012)
- GSummit Salon Business Center (2010)
- International Dermal Institute, New York, NY
- Shavasana Eyelash Extensions (2008)
- Reiki III (October 2006)
- Reiki I and II (May 2006)
- Reflexology (January 2006)
- Dermalogica Blue Book Certificate (May 2005)
- Partenership Program - Educators Symposium (March 2005)
- Usui Skiki Ryoho Tradition
- International Dermal Institute, Boston, MA
- Advanced Esthetics: Manicuring/Pedicuring, Brio Academy, Meriden, CT (2002)
- Esthetics, Brio Academy, Meriden, CT (2002)
- Advanced Esthetics: Body Treatments, Brio Academy, Meriden, CT (2002)